For this third Edition, Chantiers Allais will be present at Thétis, the international exhibition and convention about the MRE.
THETIS MRE’S AMBITIONS :
- To be part of an international convention specifically dedicated to MRE where it’s possible to meet global actors of the sector ;
- To discover the opportunities of the French market as France committed itself to aim 23% of renewable energy in its global energy consumption ;
- To meet your future partners and customers ;
- To demonstrate your know-how and your experience in this area in front of future partners ;
- To learn from the world leader actors and to share the latest technologies ;
Pour cette année, les quatre grandes thématiques à l’honneur sont :
- How do MRE projects handle the social impact on maritime users?
- Marine Engineering and Maritime Works, 2 key sectors for MREs
- How to reduce the risks and lower the costs of MRE industrial projects?
- The place of energy storage in MRE projects
This event will be held in Cherbourg (France) from 9 to 10 April 2014.
During these two days, the last crew boat out of our workshops will be open to visitors. Join us at our stand B14 for more information (MSI Solutions – Chantiers Allais).