ALLAIS_groupe EFINOR will present its showcase of professionnal vessels at the EUROMARITIME congress on 31 January, 1 and 2 February 2017 in Paris, Porte de Versailles.
ALLAIS, which joined the EFINOR Group at the end of summer 2016, will be present at the EUROMARITIME congress to present its ranges of offshore oil, RME and fishing vessels.
The shipyard ALLAIS offers a wide range of ships designed for demanding professionals. For more than 30 years, ALLAIS has been pursuing the optimization of every detail to create vessels that correspond to the needs and requirements of operators at sea.
EFINOR will also present its activities in the market for renewable marine energies (RME).
Find us on stand E45.
To come to the show, download the access map.
After 28 years of exemplary collaboration with BOURBON, for which we have built over 300 SURFER that have become the benchmark for small and fast crew boat in oil and gas, we decided by mutual agreement to evolve our trade relations.
We wish you an happy new year 2015
For this third Edition, Chantiers Allais will be present at Thétis, the international exhibition and convention about the MRE.
THETIS MRE’S AMBITIONS :
- To be part of an international convention specifically dedicated to MRE where it’s possible to meet global actors of the sector ;
- To discover the opportunities of the French market as France committed itself to aim 23% of renewable energy in its global energy consumption ;
- To meet your future partners and customers ;
- To demonstrate your know-how and your experience in this area in front of future partners ;
- To learn from the world leader actors and to share the latest technologies ;
Pour cette année, les quatre grandes thématiques à l’honneur sont :
- How do MRE projects handle the social impact on maritime users?
- Marine Engineering and Maritime Works, 2 key sectors for MREs
- How to reduce the risks and lower the costs of MRE industrial projects?
- The place of energy storage in MRE projects
This event will be held in Cherbourg (France) from 9 to 10 April 2014.
During these two days, the last crew boat out of our workshops will be open to visitors. Join us at our stand B14 for more information (MSI Solutions – Chantiers Allais).
Last week was held the launch of the Surfer 19011, eleventh ship of the series 19000 Surfer.
As a reminder, this ship belongs to the range of crew boats aluminum and is designed to provide to operators of offshore platforms an efficiency solution for material and personnel transit between the base and the offshore platform.
If you want more informations, please consult the technical review!
If you are interested about this crew boat, please use our contact form to ask us.
A little note to present the Surfer 14010, little brother of 19010 which was launched in late February (in the background in the photo).
This crew boat of 14m is propelled by one Hamilton waterjet powered by two 400 hp.
He left to join the fleet of Surfer 14000 on the fields of African farms, black-tipped in Congo.
303 th ship, the Surfer 19010, was launched yesterday morning!
This Crew boat for offshore oil and gas, is the tenth ship of the 19000 series .
Equipped with two engines, powered by Hydro-jet, the ship can reach speeds up to 35 knots.
The first sea trials are scheduled for next week, if the weather is warmer … it blows a lot lately on cherbourgeoises coasts.
The next, Surfer 14010, is projected to be launched before the end of February.